воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

farm horse lease property rent virginia





It fucking pours
This past months has been hell. Fortunatly as far as I am aware none of my friend use live journal. Theyapos;re all too cool for it. Anyway. The past month I have been throwing up near 7x�daily, I had an abortion the 14th of October. So on top of dealing with the emotions I�thought I would never have. I�havenapos;t been able to attend school because I�have been so sick. Iapos;ve been getting behind on assignments and such, so naturally Iapos;m failing. The big problem with this is the fact that I need these courses to get into University. So basically Iapos;m throwing that away because of the fucking mistake that was made.
My manager is on my ass all the time saying I havenapos;t been pulling my weight around the store. Hello do you want me puking on your floor. You knew I was sick, and you knew I would not be coming in for as many shifts until it was all dealt with. They have been telling me lately to come in during my classes. Iapos;m not paying that kind of money to work during my classes. Fuck off.

Iapos;m so sick of this world.

farm horse lease property rent virginia, farm horse lease, farm horse layout, farm horse langs pony.



Комментариев нет: