четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

copyright 2004




One of the major things that has obviously taken a nose dive with my PC and lap top needing repairs is Iapos;m not on the dating websites as much as I use to be. Nobody is looking at my profile or sending me any messages(not that they ever really did hehehe.)

Is this a bad thing though? Other than making one friend and getting laid a few times what use are the dating sites anyway? Iapos;m fairly certain Iapos;ve looked at all the local profiles and either dismissed or have been dismissed by the majority of them. Not much chance of just finding more friends, really itapos;s just the comedic value of some peoples profiles that keeps me coming back....that and a faint glimmer of hope.

Later

Cuddles

continental baking company, copyright 2004, copyright 2003 the, copyright 2002 antiki trading company inc, copyright 2001 childrens hospital of pittsburgh.



Комментариев нет: